Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is accounting hard? I am not too good in math.I had B in algebra and C in trig& trig?

Accounting does not require advanced algebra or trigonometry, you may do fine with basic knowledge in Maths. What is hard about accounting is that it involves analyzing, reporting which requires constant attention. Instead of maths, maybe you should think if you are into economics and finance...

Is accounting hard? I am not too good in math.I had B in algebra and C in trig%26amp; trig?
i did business and finance for three years algebra is only used in business statistics if this is what you are intersted in. it involves plotting a busineess' future as in future earnings whether they would make a profit or a loss.


the finance side would be accounting and it does get complicated doing petty cash is simple but it gets harder when doing profit and loss accounts on triple ledger. but i suppose it would be easier nowadays with all the finance programs you can get such as sage. you also need to know how to use spreadsheets as well
Reply:I don't think it is hard. I took a Business course and to my surprise "basic accounting principles" were one of the classes. I was kind of nervous about it. To make a long story short it was my favorite class. It was fun to learn, got a 4.0. Im sure you would be fine.

sweet pea

No comments:

Post a Comment