Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have a C in advanced math and have pretty much all a's and b's on my papers. I really want to boost my grade

I really want to get a higgher grade, but my teacher doesn't except extra credit! I just don't get it!! Plz help !!!

I have a C in advanced math and have pretty much all a's and b's on my papers. I really want to boost my grade
talk to the teacher about it.


Tell the teacher that you are really devistated and don't understand why you have that C.





I am in Advanced Math also and i have a high B and she said after she adds the participation points it may boosts it may be the same for you. Maybe she will let you do redos on some of your lower graded papers. Have your parent or gaurdian to write you a note to your math teacher and she may give you extra credit since your gaurdian wants you to do it and it is not exactally you asking for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment