Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have a question about programming in ti basic b/c i have an assignment in math to make a game.?

I would like some help b/c i dont know how to get a randomly assigned number to get into the getkey code, meaning the different letters and numbers need to "fall" from the top of the ti 84 screen. i know how to make the random number to generate, using the randInt(x,y) function. but how do i get that number into the program to make the assigned letter or number "fall"? thank you for your time in helping me

I have a question about programming in ti basic b/c i have an assignment in math to make a game.?
you can use the randInt(x,y) [and any other function you can type in the normal input screen] in your programs.
Reply:This sounds like a really old version of basic. I'd ask the teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment