Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I been taking math in advance at a community college (algebra II) and so far i have a C i think i will pass?

the final with a C and in college they give u two option to put the course credit for the college or tranfer it into your high school so u dont need to take algebra II next year, but since im getting a C should i transfer the credit to my high scohol still? do u think i will do bad for precalculus? or should i leave the credit for colleg eand retake algebra II at the high school in my junior year

I been taking math in advance at a community college (algebra II) and so far i have a C i think i will pass?
I think you should leave that credit for college and take it again your junior year. If you want to take precalculus you are going to need a better grade than a C in algebra II or you are going to fail precalculus.


No comments:

Post a Comment