Sunday, July 12, 2009

For the SAT 2, my mom wants me to take both math 1c and two C. Can you tell me why this is bad/good?

I'm a sophmore





She argues that I dont know if ill do well on the 2 c next year, so its better to take the 1c this year and do well.





I also took the bio SAT2 last year and got a 660 and she wants me to take chem as the science one....





I think in the end im probably gonna take around 5 SAT2s following this mentality. Can anyone tell me the Pros and cons?

For the SAT 2, my mom wants me to take both math 1c and two C. Can you tell me why this is bad/good?
I don't know anyone who has taken Math I, II, Bio, AND Chem. Most people I know have taken one (or both) Math tests and one science test. Some universities require three subject tests, some require two, and some (high ranking universities) don't consider SAT II scores.





The point is to make yourself look as good as possible. A low SAT II score is not going to make you look good. So if you think Math I is easier, take that. If Math II is too difficult and you're pretty sure you won't get an exceptional score (most universities that require the Math II have high standards), then don't take it.





I took Math I and II and Physics (I'm going to major in aerospace engineering).


No comments:

Post a Comment