Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was accepted to a university, but i cant get ENG or MATH 101 so I have to go c. college for them, what to d

My SAT scores arent high enough to meet the requirements, so the univ. said i have to go to c. college for those classes. I also would have to go to university for the rest of my classes. So, my question is, what do i do?...go to university and c. college OR just go to c. college and transfer out next year?..plz help asap!!..thnak you for your replies ppl :D

I was accepted to a university, but i cant get ENG or MATH 101 so I have to go c. college for them, what to d
Are you absolutely certain that the university won't let you test out of these subjcts, like with a CLEP test? Or have you looked into Adult Ed in your area?





I'd get the classes any way I could and go to the University.
Reply:Its the same thing basically. Either way you'll be attending community college. Its just a matter of preference whether you want to do both simultaneously or one at a time. Only you can answer that.

gardenia

No comments:

Post a Comment