Thursday, July 9, 2009

I got a c on my report card in math?

i got a c on my report card in math and i dont know wat to tell my parents because they get mad if i get a a- and i dont kno wat to tell them because my grades are online.

I got a c on my report card in math?
w0w this happened 2 me all you have to do is say that you tried as hard as you could %26amp; u gave it your all!
Reply:well...seems like the truth would be a good idea.





do you know why you are getting a "C"? are you not completing assignments? or are you having trouble with the concepts? if you are having trouble with the concepts, i would suggest you ask your teacher for a specific list of standards that you are having difficulty with. there are lots of on-line tutorials that you could look into. do you have a friend who is strong in math and could tutor you?





i would suggest that you look honestly at what factors are contributing to your grade that you have control over. make a list. write out a plan of action to improve your grade. then take that information to your parents, deliver the news, accept responsibility, and find a way to work toward improvement. if your parents see that you are being honest, making an effort to improve, and working hard, they may soften up a bit.








.

rose

No comments:

Post a Comment