Saturday, May 9, 2009

C in math................?

Im in this thing called the "IB" program in high school. Its real rigorous and its basically the hardest program a high schooler can take. Well I skipped fifth grade because of math, and have always done well in math. This year Im taking IB Higher LEvel Math (Cal Ab, BC, and 3) and its the hardest a highschooler can take. About 3 weeks into the marking period, I was stressing about all the work involved. It was hard and required lots of work. I told my parents I wanted to switch out becuase I wanted to be a psychology major and i really didn't need the stress that came with Higher Level math. They said No. Well now I have a C and i didn't stay after school for math help or study for 4 hours a day or anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just feel that I warned them it was hard and I have huge papers and projects and stuff due all the time. The class average is I think 57. Do you think they would understand...???

C in math................?
thats hard maybe u should drop down a level


No comments:

Post a Comment